MAELI STUDIOS X MASKLAB®
A crossover collaboration with Maeli Studios, a collective of Hong Kong women who live for a little color. Their ready-to-wear prints of scarves and pocket squares are a reflection of Hong Kong's multifaceted nature. Emphasizing style before trends, they specialize in colorful and lively patterns that grab people’s attention. Look close and you’ll find every print features a hidden creature within its motif.
CARP DIEM - A green and white oasis; this one's for men and women of the sea. Decorated in a series of scales, look for our flamboyant little fish friend swimming amongst them.
- ASTM F2100 Level 3 surgical mask standard
- Equivalent to KF94 in non-oil particle filtration
- EU PPE Standard EN149 FFP1
- High breathability
- Fluid-resistant up to 160mmHg
- Printed with certified non-toxic azo-free dyes
- Made in Hong Kong in an ISO-certified Class 7 clean room
- 10 masks in a box
- Size: 190mm x 85mm
- Pattern: Carp Diem