FRAME & FABLE X MASKLAB®
A collaboration with Frame & Fable, a Hong-Kong-based illustrator and designer. Frame & Fable's hand drawn illustrations are inspired by nature's geometry found primarily in flora and fauna. Bold, vivid, and contrasting colours combined with fluid and detailed lines paint a myriad of dream worlds.
This series of prints is inspired by symbols of good fortune and new beginnings. It's the small things - the delicate things - like the ripple a dragonfly leaves behind or the slow bloom of a peony in spring. It's nature's recognition of hope and persistence of the little koi ever swimming upstream. Within our surroundings, let's be reminded of fresh starts and a fresh year.
- ASTM F2100 Level 3 (Highest American Standard)
- PFE>99%, BFE>99%, Delta P 4.5 mmH2O/cm²
- EU 14683 Type IIR (Highest EU Standard)
- Microbial Cleanliness 17.8 cfu/g
- Fluid-resistant up to 160 mmHg
- Printed with certified non-toxic azo-free dyes
- Made in Hong Kong in an ISO-certified Class 7 clean room
- Hydrophilic ESPP Biocomponent soft inner layer for maximum comfort
- 10 masks in a box
- Individually Wrapped
- Size: 175mm x 95mm
- Pattern: Blushing Peony